Sunday 23 October 2016

Powertex "Jenna" Sculpture By John Glossop

Latest Powertex Fabric Sculpture Jenna

Hello again , I know its been a while since I posted but I've been a bit busy with work and holidays.
This weekend we have had the pleasure of teaching a Powertex fabric sculpting workshop at That Craft Place Ltd a lovely shop in Polegate, Eastbourne. Our hosts Lisa and Danny and all the ladies made us most welcome . I can honestly say that both Heather and I had a fantastic time , all the sculptures turned out fantastic and all the ladies should be proud of what they made .


This is Jenna, This is my instructional piece from the day and I'm quite happy with the way she evolved . I'm not sure yet if she is staying like this . She may get the " Verdigris treatment". I'll keep you posted.






A group photo of all the finished sculptures from the front.


A group photo of all the finished sculptures from the back.

I thought I would show pictures of the back as nobody ever seems to and our sculptures had as much attention to detail on the back as they did on the fronts.
Hope you enjoy.



No comments :

Post a Comment