Friday 18 August 2017

Guglia comes to Glossopville


Curse of the "Guglia"

It is no great surprise that I like car boot sales and charity shops, I spend quite a lot of time at both.

On occasion I have been known to buy Heather a little present for her collection.

Well she knows now that if I say I have picked her up a present it is usually something special.

Well...... I have a talent for being mischievous and while on my travels I found this little gem. I know its disgusting hey?

So this is a "Guglia", an awful trinket/souvenir, the type of thing you would get in a seaside tat shop.




Of course things then escalate. So when we both went to the car boot last weekend and we'd finished looking we had an extra 10 minutes to find each other a "Guglia".

This is what Heather found for me.

How Gross!!


And I found Heather this lovely little wooden cat corkscrew, now apparently mine is useful so I lost this challenge ??

which do you think is the worst??



What will the "Guglia" gods throw up this week??

No comments :

Post a Comment