Sunday 9 October 2016

Powertex Statue Pictures From Latest Workshop

Pictures Of Latest John Glossop Statue Workshop

These are pictures of the finished statues from my latest statue workshop. Everyone of the ladies made a fantastic job of their statue but as usual the pictures don't do them justice, so you'll just have to take my word for it .

This is Princess Bongi , made using the Powertex head Thulani from the African series. She is made using Bronze fabric Hardener and all natural fibre materials. I think she turned out quite well.


The ladies did a mix of winged figures and non-winged figures. They all used the Grace head and all started with the same raw products , how different they all look .


Different types of wings on these two .






Building the base.


Don't ask me what is happening here , I seem to have been caught in a "special" moment . This is my concentrating face .



Stage one complete.



Stage two complete.

No comments :

Post a Comment