Friday 21 July 2017

Pirate Girls Wear bows !!

The Laughing Skull Strikes Again 

Well its Heather's turn to wow us with one of her mixed media canvases today.

I asked her if she could make me a sample with the John Glossop Laughing Skull stamp.

I must say I am really impressed with what she came up with a great choice of colours.

So, she tells me this is what she used:-

Laughing Skull Stamp
Laughing skull Acrylic Skull ( love these )
a vast selection of embellishments ( thanks Heather )
An MDF Tile 13 x 25cm
Rosie McStone's Celestial Bodies Embossing Powder - Lilac Dawn.
Cosmic shimmer chalk paint - Chalkboard
Cosmic Simmer Chalk Paint - Orchid
Cosmic Shimmer Metallic Paint -Violet
Ranger Distress Paint - Dusty Concord
Golden Heavy body gel medium.
Paper die cuts.

I love it but then she would tell you that I am biased.



No comments :

Post a Comment