Friday 27 October 2017

A Union In Flora


Wedding Flora

The big day has arrived!

Today Heather will become Mrs Heather Glossop

I couldn't be happier, the bouquet and the buttonhole are a representation of our origins.

Those that know me will know I'm a Yorkshire man through and through ( good points and bad points)

Heather is Scottish by birth, to us it made perfect sense to combine the Yorkshire rose and the Scottish thistle in our wedding flowers.

The florist has made a lovely job of them.





Thanks for looking and all your well wishes xx
Mr & Mrs Glossop

4 comments :

  1. Congratulations, to both , I hope you have a lovely day. Love the flowers.

    Best Wishes Lilian in Cornwall

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to you both. I wish you every further happiness for your future

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete