Wednesday 7 February 2018

Footprints In My Heart


Avadrew

(A Labour of Love)

We finally got it finished!!

It has been a steep learning curve but I think we are all happy with the end result.

As ever it is nice to go through the processes and learn new skills and to see a finished piece evolve

I am a typical "Yorkshireman" so if I think I can do it myself then I will. 

Maybe that is being tight, but the reward of seeing something through far outweighs the financial benefits.


Don't get me wrong there was problems and obstacles to overcome every step of the way 

but isn't this what makes the end result rewarding? And doesn't that just sum up life?

I suppose this little homage to our granddaughter is a little metaphor for life.

"Learn new skills, make mistakes and evolve"

This year is going to see lots of changes, I am sure that most of them will be for the best and I know

for a fact I will make mistakes and have regrets.

But it is better to walk your own path and learn from your own mistakes than to follow blindly and lack identity 

Thanks for looking
Eric and Ernie xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment