Wednesday 11 February 2015

 
Metal colouring techniques
Taught at The Stamp Pad in Greenfields
Eight different ways to change the appearance of metal in one three hour workshop
 
Metal Colouring Workshop


 I have recently started a blog, called  Dreams of Vintopia, at BlogSpot. If you would like to follow me ( John Glossop), or see more of my work then please visit my blog.

To view the blog from my Dreams of Vintopia Facebook page:

Click on the black heading at the bottom of the picture. this will take you to the Dreams of Vintopia blog, scroll down till you see the green bar with "home" typed in, click this and you will be taken to the full blog where you can see more of my work. Click on the "pen" icon to leave a comment.

Comments for any of the pieces is appreciated, if you don't have a "gmail" account, use the "anonymous" button to leave a comment, however so I know who you are, please include your name if you use this option. You also need to confirm you are not a "robot" by ticking the box and entering the code generated.

Thank you to everyone who has visited the Dreams of Vintopia blog.





1 comment :

  1. Hi ...great blog...fantastic pieces of work on here..looking forward to seeing more of your skills...Helen - Kirkby in Ashfield

    ReplyDelete