Tuesday 15 August 2017

Mini Statue Workshop at Crafty Urchins, Cheadle



Elegant Mini Statues Workshop
with John Glossop
This has been our second visit to Crafty Urchins in Cheadle, Staffordshire.
A great little shop run by Sue Tighe. She is both friendly and knowledgeable and will do whatever she can to help you.
Todays workshop was an Elegant Mini Statue. A nice little half day workshop making a scaled down version of my full size Powertex statue.

All eight of these statues turned out fab as you can see from the pictures and all the ladies started off with exactly the same kit.

If you would like to do a workshop like this you can contact Sue at Crafty Urchins direct or drop me a message

thanks for taking the time to look 
John & Heather






8 comments :

  1. Really enjoyed this workshop had a fan time thanks John

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it, it was a fun afternoon

      Delete
  2. Greetings I am so glad I found your blog page, I really found you byy mistake, while I was searching on Aol
    for something else, Regardless I am here
    now aand would just like to say cheers for a marvelouhs post and a all roubd interesting blog (I
    also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to browswe it all at thhe
    minute but I have book-marked it and also added iin yur RSS
    feeds, so when I have time I will bee baack to read muchh more, Please do keep uup the excewllent jo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If some one wishes expert view concerning blogging afterward i propose him/her to pay a quick visit this website,
    Keep up tthe nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, ffantastic blog layout! How long have yoou been blogging
    for? you make blogging look easy. The overrall look
    of your website is excellent, let alone the content!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the admin ߋf this web pagе is in fact working hard for his
    weeb page, since here every material is quality based materіal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grеɑt goodss ffrߋm you, man. I havе keep in mind your studf ⲣrior too and уou are just tooo excellent.

    I really lіke whhat you have got here, really like ԝhat you аre stating and
    thе best ѡay by ԝhіcһ you say it. You make it enjoyable and you continue t᧐ taқe care of to
    keeρ it smart. I cant wait tto learn much more from you.
    This iss really a tremendous website.

    ReplyDelete
  7. May I simply just say what a comfort to find someone
    who actually knows what they are talking about online.
    You definitely realize how to bring a problem to light and make it important.
    More people need to look at this and understand this side of
    your story. It's surprising you aren't more popular
    since you certainly possess the gift.

    ReplyDelete