Friday 4 March 2016

Creative Expressions Shrine Sample #2


Friday Night Offering

Well here we go .I said I'd try and put the second sample up of the Creative Expression shrine . This one was done by Heather as she is a lot better at the girly stuff than I am but it shows the versatility of the Shrines. This one is wrapped in paper (Couture Creations, vintage rose garden), it was then embellished with various metal embellishments and self adhesive swirl pearls. The pin tops and the rosette centre are coloured with Cosmic Shimmer gilding polish. Other embellishments include a couple of resin roses and some chain. The centre piece is an old necklace.




7 comments :

  1. I'm not much of a girly girl but I like Heather's use of metal embellishments on this. It shows how versatile these shrines can be x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evening Teresa I agree these shrines are really versatile I have so many ideas and not enough time to try them all out and then I forget . I need a cribbing book

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not girlie but this is really good. I can't wait to have a play with my shrine soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love itt because I struggle a bit with the girly stuff I can do shabby chic all day but the girly clean look is beyond me

      Delete
  4. So pretty, I knew straight away that your clever partner had her hands on this one. Beautiful. Looking forward to see more of your collaborations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing Heather and even better when seen in real life. I also loved John's comic book design yesterday. You make a great team! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone for the lovely comments, regards Heather :-) x

    ReplyDelete