Sunday, 7 May 2017

John Glossop Powertex Stone Art Workshop at Craftstation

Magazine Based Workshop

This is Craftstation, a lovely little craft shop in Kirkby in Ashfield. This shop is now my base for my local Powertex workshops. This workshop is loosely based around the article I had in the May edition of Craft Stamper magazine. The base to this project is carved Polystyrene with liquid hardener and stone art powder before colouring with a combination of Bister colours.

Thanks for looking




6 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you very much I love doing these.

      Delete
  2. I love these - unbelievable that it's just polystyrene!! Looks like everybody had fun xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Teresa, we had a great time x

      Delete
  3. Lisa Tuckwell7 May 2017 at 19:47

    Wow they all look fabulous...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Lisa when are doing one ?

      Delete

Please leave a comment. Ta very much