Wednesday 14 June 2017

Recent Treasure Haul


Some Recent Finds

Being a mixed media artist, I am always on the look out for interesting objects that have the potential to become part of a project.

Deep down in my mind I have usually formed an attachment with the object I have found before I have even bought it.

The downside or upside, whichever way you look at it, is that I accumulate a lot of inventory.

So, from now on everything I buy is for sale until it is used, if there is anything in these pictures you are interested in, just let me know.


In this week's haul




We have a pair of vintage French binoculars,
A lovely vintage clothes brush in a cool leather case,
2 x vintage travel irons,
a small collection of terracotta ewers,
An old Dunlop tyre repair tin,
and lastly a cool ornate sliding door catch.

No comments :

Post a Comment