Sunday 28 June 2015

Byrkley Gesso Canvas Workshop, finished canvas.


Well here they are
the finished canvasses from yesterdays private Workshop
Black gesso canvasses
and don't they all look amazing ?
I know there was some doubts as the canvasses progressed, but I've seen this all before and
I knew that the end result would be amazing
 
a big thank you to these ladies
this is the third workshop we've done together and with another date in the diary
they have put me on the spot to come up with another challenging workshop
 
If you would like to do a small workshop with a few friends in informal
surroundings either at your place or mine I am always willing to accommodate just send me a message. but in the meantime check out the pictures of the  ladies finished project
see you on Mannequin Monday

My completed canvas, another John Glossop original.
 









2 comments :

  1. Well done John and ladies beautiful work looking forward to seeing more and maybe a private workshop at mine , hint, hint, John

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told you the other day I would love to do some workshops at your place would you be wanting to do the workshop too ?

    ReplyDelete