Monday 8 June 2015

More Market Finds 07 June 2015

 
 
More great finds from the weekend.
First of all a lovely old fire screen which will work great as a standing frame for one of my canvasses
 
 
 
 
Secondly a great old manual Jones Consort sewing machine.
I only bought this because Heather loved and wanted the case.
but I'm sure I can use the sewing machine or swap it on for something that I can use.
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 






Finally I saved the best till last a pre-war treadle sewing machine by Singer ,
I absolutely love this and have great plans for it.
The top will be coming off to be replaced by a solid wood top and this will become a bistro table
to enjoy on our patio.
If you frequent car boots , Flea markets and charity shops or you have some old bits in the house you think I might be able to use I am happy to buy or swap if I think its something I may be able to use.

No comments :

Post a Comment