Sunday 14 February 2016

SOUND TRACK TO MY WEEK


Music to work to


Been a busy week at Dreamsofvintopia1 Head Office, working with new products from Cosmic Shimmer and getting ready for the big tradeshow at the weekend.

I, like most people like to listen to music while I am working. Always interesting how the different genre of music affect my freestyle crafting! As I have been doing proper work this week, I have kept the music pretty safe and the "sound track to my week" this week has been:-

Beatles - '62 to '66
Queen - A Night At The Opera
Mastodon - Once More Round the Sun
Athlete - Vehicles & Animals
Foo Fighters - Greatest Hits
Fleetwood Mac - The Very Best of .....

Tomorrow is a new week and a new soundtrack. Always interested to hear what others listen to while crafting and working.

Stay tuned for this week's soundtrack.....

TTFN
John

No comments :

Post a Comment