Monday 29 February 2016

War of the Worlds, Dominion Theatre, London

Another Item Ticked off my " Bucket List "
 
 
This weekend just gone , I managed to tick another item off my Bucket list, I have always been a big fan of The War of the Worlds by H G Wells , but I have always been a bigger fan of the same titled musical Soundtrack , which I originally had on Vinyl then cassette and then finally CD .
 
The performance was brilliant and far surpassed my expectations . The cast was as follows :-
Liam Neeson (projection and hologram) , Michael Praed , David Essex , Jimmy Nail , Heidi Range , Daniel Bedingfield , Madalena Alberto.


My first time to the Dominion Theatre , I was quite impressed a lovely theatre and the stage looked really cool decorated by steampunk cogs.


Smiles all round before the performance .

2 comments :

  1. Lovely to see you looking so happy John (and Heather) and glad you enjoyed your night out! Lots of ideas flowing I expect! Cx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its nice to be happy and enjoying life. I highly recommend it x

      Delete