Tuesday 31 January 2017

John Glossop Powertex Canvas "Magmata"



Powertex Abstract Canvas


Its always nice to work with a versatile product and I think this canvas illustrates this point.
this is one of my accreditation pieces I have called it "Magmata"
The canvas is done using Powertex 3D flex, Ivory, Red and Black Powertex fabric hardener, as well as 3d sand and 3d balls of all sizes .
The process was pretty organic and although rather dark it does give off a lot of heat (lol) even if its only in my head . It reminds me of molten magma and moving tectonic plates.





this is the canvas in its entirety








2 comments :

  1. My spouse and I stumbled over here from a different page and thought I may as well check
    things out. I like what I see so i am just following you.
    Look forward to finding out about your web page again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for looking and the positive feedback

      Delete